Last updated: January 15th, 2023
This Privacy Statement (the "Privacy Statement") is provided by:
Montara registered under no. 880.044.797 (SIREN), SAS with a capital of 2000 euros, in France of which the registered office is 229 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001, Paris (referred as "Goelo.com" or as "we").
we in Goelo.com are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Users and use their personal in accordance with Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computer technology, computer files and civil liberties, known as the “Informatique et Libertés” Act, as well as with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data applicable since 25 May 2018 (together the “Applicable Regulations”).
We undertake to collect and process personal data of Users fairly, lawfully and respecting their rights.
We collect Users personal data for the following purposes:
- deliver the Services to Users, and continue to maintain and develop the services (legal basis: contract with the Client);
- transaction (legal basis: contract for the duration of the use of the Services and then legal obligation);
- sending newsletters and promotional offers when the Users have consented to this (legal basis: consent);
- sending emails pertaining to User’s account, Services changes or new policies (legal basis: contract);
- responding to User request for maintenance (legal basis: contract with the Client) or responding to User request on the website chatbot (legal basis: consent).
Users are required to provide Goelo.com with accurate, truthful and sincere personal data. When using the Services, we may collect the following data.
- User account information: User name and first name, email address or profile picture;
Google Drive permission:
- Video File information: Creation date, name, media
Google Calendar permission:
- Calendar Event information: Dates, name, attendees, metadata
- Payment and Transaction information. Client’s billing details such as credit card information, billing email, banking information, location at the time of transaction and/or a billing address;
- Usage of the Services information: metadata to provide additional context about the way the Service is being used. The usage data may include geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of the use of the Services;
Personal data are collected and processed when Users use the Services and interact with the Services.
Goelo use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
We make every effort to avoid any interference with the personal data of other Users, such as loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Except for specific legal storage period, we store Users’ personal data:
- for up to five (5) years following the date of transaction;
- for up to five (5) years after using the Services and the termination of the Client subscription;
- for up to one (1) years from the last contact for support information
We may disclose personal data of Users to our services providers. Some of our services providers may process User's data to third countries outside the European Union. In order to protect it, we have implemented the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. They include:
- Consultants and vendors engaged by us to support our provision of the Goelo.com Services and Sites and the operation of our business;
- Any such other Service Providers as may be added to the Subprocessor list, contained in our Term of use from time to time.
Users have the following rights over its personal data: a right of access, a right to rectification and to request the deletion of its personal data, the right to obtain communication thereof in a structured and readable form (save legitimate impediment). Users may also ask Goelo.com to restrict the processing of its personal data, or object to processing, including profiling.
If User has an account, she/he may access, modify or export its personal information, or delete its account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such case, its information and content will be unrecoverable after that time. We may keep storing personal information after the deletion of the Goelo.com account.
Where Users have given consent to Goelo.com, they may also withdraw their consent at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com.
To exercise their rights or if Users otherwise have any questions regarding our processing of personal data, we encourage the Users to contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the email address email@example.com.
Goelo.com also notifies Users that they may raise complaint to a data protection authority, e.g the supervisory authority where the Users live or the French Data Protection Authority, the CNIL.
Traffic data is generated when your device is connected to the internet and to the Services.
Goelo.com may use traffic data (generated when the User’s device is connected to the internet and the Services) for statistical purposes in order to analyse the number of visits to the Services and to improve such by adapting it to its needs. Traffic data is never used nominatively by Goelo.com.
We install cookies on the User’s devices in order to allow the User to use the Services in optimal conditions, to save its profile and restore its preferences when he is connected via its usual device, or to establish statistics.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Browsing cookies, which are necessary for the proper technical functioning of the Services, as they allow the display of content from each device to be optimized;
- Functional cookies, which are not indispensable to the proper functioning of the Services but optimize browsing experience;
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. We use third party service providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and User interactions with our Services, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of the User.
We do not store any cookies enabling the User to be tracked or to obtain IP addresses beyond a period of twelve (12) months from the initial installation on its device.
Users may delete cookies at any time from its browser software and configure it to prevent them from being stored on its terminal.
Users are invited to refer to its browser's help file to determine the appropriate settings. Refusing to accept cookies may seriously impair its browsing experience.